Registering for CodeRED is quick and easy:
- Sign up for CodeRED online by visiting the CodeRed sign-up page.
- Add the following numbers to your caller ID
- 866-419-5000 - EMERGENCY CALLS
- 855-969-4636 - GENERAL CALLS
Things to Know About CodeRED
- CodeRED delivers notifications by phone calls to landlines and cell phones, emails, texts, social media, and/or mobile alerts
- CodeRED is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those with hearing impairments
- Individuals and businesses may add as many phone numbers, emails and texts numbers as you’d like
CodeRED Mobile Alert App
Residents and visitors alike can receive enhanced public safety alerts no matter where you are located via the CodeRED Mobile Alert app - a free public safety app for both Android and iPhone users. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app delivers community and emergency alerts to individuals targeted within an impacted geographical area so that you may also receive timely notifications when you’re on the road, away from home.
If you are currently a CodeRED subscriber that has already registered your mobile phone to receive notifications from the City Opa-locka you will continue to receive calls. However, if you download the CodeRED Mobile Alert app, you will also be able to receive alerts via your smartphone anywhere in the country, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
To download the free CodeRED Mobile Alert app, visit the Google Play or iTunes store. For more information about the CodeRED service, contact:
If you are already enrolled and wish to opt OUT of CodeRed go to http://ecnetwork.com/notification-opt-out/